Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Our Birthdays with the Family

Along with our family egg hunt on Saturday, we celebrated Maggie's 1st birthday and my 30th birthday, too.

Maggie with her cake.  Oh and her awesome outfit is courtesy a nifty eBay seller.  She was able to speed the outfit to us in time for the family get together.

She needed a little bit of encouragement to dive into the cake.  So Nana gave her a taste of the icing . . .

Then Daddy shoved her face in it

After that we cut her a slice of the cake, which she really seemed to enjoy.  

I got a cake in chocolate, of course.  Doesn't it make for a cute 'present?'

We ordered the cakes from Jenny's Bakery over in Nassau Bay.  I think they did a really good job and the cakes tasted awesome.  I will be using them again.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Happy Birthday's!!

The Birthday Girls both look cute in their birthday gear. ;)