We also spent part of the day at the Little Gym with playgroup. The kids always have such a good time on the equipment, the bouncy, and this time we got to try out soccer. It was so funny to watch Maggie chase a ball, hit it, have it roll away, and then chase it again.

I'm not really sure what Maggie was doing in this pic, but knew my mom would recognize the shirt. It's one of mine, however, the sizing says 2T. There is no way this girl is wearing the shirt at 2T if she keeps up her current sizing.

Isn't that a wild shot of Cam? He jumped right as I was going to take his pic. I thought it looked neat so had to post.

Waiting for the bouncy to be blown all the way up.

It looks like Maggie and Irelynn are having a conversation. Hmm, do you think it's about shoes (none on), food (none in the gym), maybe it's clothes? They get excited when they see each other and it's so cute to watch.
1 comment:
The two girls talking is cute. Love the pix of Cam jumping!!
Post a Comment