Sunday, April 5, 2009

First Time to Book Babies

Maggie and I dropped Cam off at school Thursday morning (4/2) and headed to the library to return books and pick some up.  We were pleasantly surprised to realize we were there in time for Book Babies.  Then we got another surprise, some of the ladies I play Bunko with were there with their kiddos as well.  So Maggie got to do her first Book Babies with some friends.  
She absolutely loved the experience.  They have singing, clapping, bubbles, what's not to like for a baby.  At the end they put out bins of toys and books and those were also fun to look through.


The other baby in this pic is one we met at Book Babies.  She was born a week after Maggie, but is already walking.  She was very cute and walked around to say hi to everyone. 

Maggie was discovering her feet and the carpet.  We had such a good time I am going to try really hard to make it to this more often.

No comments: