Friday, April 3, 2009

Ladies Game Night - March 31.

Our Women's Ministry at church hosts an annual game night every March.  We've played everything from Spoons to Mad Gab.  This year I'm taking over coordinating from my friend Noelle.  She had already picked out Bunko for the ladies to play, so I just worried about food and decorations.


Here are our table decoration.  I made candy topiaries with an Easter theme to them.  I really enjoyed putting my idea into action on these.  I thought they turned out pretty cute.  I think the gum drop ones are the best out of the 3.

One of the tables decorated, had to keep it simple since we'd be throwing dice and trying to steal Bunkos.
I also set up a table that had examples of some things they have done for social nights in the past - cooking from the church cookbook, fondue night, crafty picture frames and so forth.  I also included some ideas I have for this year.  I am really hoping that everyone will be able to attend the Women of Faith conference here in Houston in November.  
Here's the ladies playing.  We had almost 9 full tables, so I was very excited about that.  A few ladies had to drop out at the last minute, and we missed their smiling faces so much.  
Thanks ladies for helping me make it such a fun and successful night.  

2 comments:

Misty said...

The decorations look cute!!

ChristinaJ said...

Super cute decorations!!! I so miss Ladies Game Night and all the other Ladies Ministry events at SECOC. We are on the hunt AGAIN for a home church, but when we find one, I'm hoping they have cool stuff like this for our ladies! If not, maybe I'll just have to start it up ;)