Friday, April 3, 2009

Old Family Video

When we first got our Mac we were so excited to play with iMovie.  Chris had created this video that recapped from us meeting to December of 06.  So if you haven't seen any Cam baby pictures, this is the video to watch.  Obviously it's a little heavy on the photos from late '04 forward since that's when Cam arrived.  
It is about 14 minutes long, so if you decide to watch, get comfy.
Oh, and I realized in watching this, that Maggie does a lot of the same facial expressions as Cam.  Is that nature or nurture?  I don't know.  Cam also has quite a few that are just his own.  He has always been quite expressive, but it was fun to look back at this pictures and see exactly how much so.  
Oh and Chris has only been married once, so yes, that is indeed me in the wedding dress.  I can't tell you how many times people comment on how I don't look like myself in my wedding pictures and portraits.  I do weigh differently than I did then, so I can only say that maybe that's the reason.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! Takes me back. Love the cheeks on Cam at the ballgame. Yep, just like Mags.

The Maese Family said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Wow, it's fun to see those old pics. Yes, makes you realize how much Maggie really does look like her big brother. Some fun times over the years, huh?

Love you guys!