Monday, April 21, 2008

Pics of Great Grandma & Me with Maggie




For those who haven't heard us talk about how Maggie got her name, I thought I'd give a little insight. We actually started giving Cameron names to see which he could say and which he liked. He picked out the name Maggie and we are so glad that he did. Everyone knows my grandmother as Peggy, but that's a nickname for Margaret. So we were excited to get to name Maggie after someone in the family, especially since Cam's middle name is a passed down name as well. After picking Margaret we also found out that there are a few on Chris' side of the family as well. So Maggie has a good strong heritage on both sides of the family. The first pick is of the Margaret's - Peggy & Maggie.
It was pointed out to me that there are very few pics of me with Maggie both at the hospital and so far at home. It's not my fault, blame Chris. He's the one with the need to take pics. So I found one from the hospital that's decent. And then we took one today with Maggie in the Moby wrap. A girlfriend of mine dropped the Moby wrap off for me yesterday morning and I have to tell you it's awesome. Thanks Morgan! I just dropped her in and was walking around doing things with Cam, making lunch, on the computer and never had to worry about holding on to her. She just snuggled right in.

4 comments:

Misty said...

I don't know if I could figure out that wrap. lol Glad to hear adjusting to being home is going well!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

She is so pretty! She looks like a girly Cam Cam! You look great too! I cant wait to meet her!
Lisa & the boys

Anonymous said...

You two make beautiful babies. Congrats on the baby girl. I hope to see her soon. Kirsten