Monday, April 14, 2008

I'm a 2/3.

So when the doctor saw me this morning she said "I can't believe you haven't had that baby yet!" Thanks a lot doc, me neither. She really thought I was going to go into active labor last week, but oh well. She said I'm a 2, maybe a 3, and she can feel the head finally. Oh, and she also admitted that she made a mistake. She had looked incorrectly at my chart when she told the nurse to call and get me scheduled. However, since she is going out of town Thursday, she wanted to go ahead with the induction.
We also went over to the hospital, took care of admitting and pre-op activities like signing paperwork and getting blood drawn. Everything looks to be a go for tomorrow morning, however I could still get a call to delay til later in the day. The admitting nurse seemed positive that they would get me in at some point. And my doctor said that the hospital knows that since she's on call she's willing to come over at any point for my induction and so forth. So sometime tomorrow baby Maggie will be here!

No comments: