Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Middle of the Week Adventures

Cameron, Pawpaw and Grandma went out to Caldwell today to explore the property that they are buying. Cameron has been insisting for weeks that he needs to go fishing with his Pawpaw, so this was the perfect opportunity. Their property has a "pond" on it that is stocked with a few fish. Unfortunately neither Cameron nor Pawpaw caught a fish. However, Grandma did! What an angler.
While they were off on an adventure at the land, Maggie & I got some rest and then went on an adventure of our own. I got her up and dressed, down to her shoes, and we went to Toys R Us, swung by the church and picked up daddy at the bus stop. Gotta love those shoes!

1 comment:

Angie Campbell said...

I love the picture of Cam and his Pawpaw. It is soo sweet! And of course then picturen of Maggie is just precious!