Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Friday Dr. Visit for Cam
I've been worried about Cam's constant drippy nose, watery eyes, and persistent cough for a while. Back in February his pediatrician had suggested Nasonex and Claratin. We tried that for 2 months but it didn't seem to be helping. So Friday we were finally able to get him in to see the allergy and asthma doctor. I was certain he had allergies, but instead Chris found out that Cam has mild persistent asthma. Both doctors who saw him said that when he breaths they could hear a wheezing at the end of his breath. I always thought asthma was one of those things that cropped up when you were doing strenuous physical activity, but instead Cam's was acting up at nights. So he is now on breathing treatments and Nasonex twice a day. I think it may be working because he told Grandma "My nose feels better" yesterday on the way to gymnastics. I'm so glad that we've found the problem and a viable solution to fix it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment