Saturday, June 21, 2008

Innov-is 900D is Here!

I've been begging for an embroidery machine for about a year now.  Chris kept laughing and saying okay whatever.  But he finally agreed that I could get one and ordered it from Sew Contempo last week.  I called last night and they said it had just walked through the door, so we picked it up this afternoon.
I've got to get playing with it so I can embroider Chris' & David's (FIL) golf bags for their big adventure in August.  However, my official classes are not until August 13 & 20.  From what I've been told by a few friends that already have similar machines, they are so easy to use so the classes will just be icing on the cake.
Check out the machine at http://www.brother-usa.com/homesewing/ModelDetail.aspx?ProductID=nv900d

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aren't you so lucky! What are you going to make with it? I can't decide if I want one or not.

The Maese Family said...

Wow, how cool!! The infamous "machine" has arrived. I can't wait to see what fancy stitching you do on Quentin's sleeping bag...

We can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Love ya!

(Oh, precious pics in the park, by the way...)

Love,
Erica :)

Sarah Babin said...

Congrats! Color me jealous!