At least he thought the visit was cool, he got a balloon, stickers, and a new Mater toothbrush. The nurse was also nice enough to bring me out a gum brush for Maggie to start using.
Monday, June 2, 2008
Cam's First Dentist Visit
Cam went to see the dentist (Dr. Bogert) for the first time today. Chris went back with him for the initial questions, the x-rays, and the cleaning. Then I came back with Maggie while the dentist checked out Cam's teeth. He has 4 cavities! So I'm totally blaming that on Chris, cause I have never had a cavity. We'll take him back in a couple of weeks to get them filed. The dentist said that we've caught them early, so he won't have to use the drill. He's also going to have crowded teeth when his adult teeth start to come in, which is what I had as a kid too and the dentist always threatened to pull some teeth to make room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow! Four cavities!! That stinks!:o( Lisa
Poor Cameron. I HATE cavities! Never had one till I was an adult, but unfortunately have had my fill since then! Give him big hugs for me when they fill them! I will pray for no drill!
Missing him in my class! Mrs. Angie
Post a Comment