

Cameron went to get his 4 fillings at the dentist this morning. The nurse came out the first time to let me know that he was doing well. She also said he was really funny and was just talking and talking. I guess he comes by that naturally. Then when she brought him out at the end, she said that they'd really like to keep him because he was so entertaining. That's our kid, the entertainer and comedian. He was not scared at any point and I was proud of him for handling it all so well. The first picture is with his kid sized gas mask and it smells like grapes. The second pic he is showing off his prizes from the dentist - balloon, sticker and small car. He told me this morning that he wanted a red balloon and I told him to make sure he told the doctor. I have no doubt that was one of the many things he told the doctors. We'll return in 6 months for another regular cleaning and cross our fingers that there are no further cavities at that point.
1 comment:
He's braver than me. lol
Post a Comment