Cameron has a schedule at night that we try to adhere to, however even when we don't get the timing right we have to do everything in the right order. Cameron takes a bath, gets his PJs on, takes his medicine, does his chores, gets 2-3 stories and then it's music time. I can do everything up until it's time to sing and then Daddy comes in. Cameron has a list of 5 songs that must be sung in a specific order and at his request (even though Daddy knows the order) or he cannot get to sleep. I love that Cameron & Chris have this special time together every night, and it gives me about 20 minutes to just sit in a chair and listen to their conversation and singing.
The grandparents on both sides have suggested that we put together a CD of the songs so that they will be able to get Cam to sleep when he visits or if they are here and taking care of him. I just don't think it will be quite the same, but we'll think about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment