Thursday, May 15, 2008

1 month - Already!?!


Maggie is one month old, can you believe it?  Time has really flown by, I know that's so cliche, but true.  She's putting on weight like a champ, eats really well, is awake more often (although Lisa P. wouldn't agree with that), and is starting to smile at us.  I was looking at some pictures of Cameron from his first year and am so surprised how much alike and different they look.  They both have those really round heads, but her chin is different.  They both have the distinctive widow's peak from their daddy, but her hair is dark.  She's likes to be nice and warm, where Cam didn't want blankets and often clothes.  They both loved the bouncy seat and swing, and are quite social as she wants to be able to see us. 
I don't have an official 1 month weight, but it's about 10lbs.  That's my weight holding her minus my weight alone, so it's just an estimate.  I've attached a pic so you can see her chunky cheeks from Wednesday at the park.  
We are so blessed!

2 comments:

Misty said...

awwee!!

Happy 1 Month!!!

Unknown said...

Okay if she is awake all the time, the tell me what that baby is doing in that picture you just posted huh???? LOL
LOVE, LP ;o)