Saturday, May 31, 2008

Aunt Susie & Uncle Mike Visit

You'll have to forgive me, I'm going to back track and get the family caught up on what's happened in the last week and a half.  Being out of town and then getting sick really slowed down the blog.  But you're about to get a ton of posts to catch you back up.

Uncle Mike had a conference down in Galveston the week of May 19th, so Aunt Susie tagged along to get some shopping done.  Anyway, on Wednesday night they drove up to have dinner with us and then Aunt Susie stayed the night.  Cameron was so excited and made Aunt Susie help him put together his Thomas puzzle about a dozen times.  He wanted to tell her stories, and show her everything that was going on in his world.  
Susie so graciously watched Maggie for me on Thursday while I took the car in for an oil change.  She and Maggie had some bonding time while she blessedly folded my laundry for me!  I got to read a book while I waited for my oil change - more than 2 minutes of a book was so awesome.  
We were so sad to see her leave.  Cameron really enjoys that Susie will get down on the floor and play with him, asks him questions, and just loves on him. 

No comments: