Friday, March 28, 2008

A No Picture Week - Oops!

Yikes, we've had a busy week and I've forgotten the camera every day! Monday we had gymnastics, Tuesday was school, Wednesday was a playgroup at Picasso's Place (art studio), Thursday was school (dress up like your favorite community helper), and today was playgroup at Mrs. Lisa's house and a trip to IKEA. I can't believe I went a whole week without picking up the camera, that almost never happens, but this pregnancy brain is really doing a number on me. We are defiantly staying busy as Cameron is not one to be idle. He plays out on his park that Pops and Daddy built every day too. Mom really needs a nap, and sometimes I get at least 15 minutes to sit in the recliner and doze.

Chris & I went to see the OB today for another one of my weekly visits, and she said the baby is just not ready to come out yet. I am starting to think she's going to go over her due date, since I'm not progressing at all! At 41 weeks (April 22) I can get the okay for a medically necessary induction at the hospital. It's kind of crazy to think of so many people I know that just pop out babies and mine refuse to come out. I can't imagine how big she will be, but I'm sure she will rival Cam in size (7lb 14oz) when she gets here.

Maggie's room is coming right along, I got in her chandelier yesterday. And I finished decoupaging her name sign this week too. We didn't really start out with any "artwork" for the walls, but have collected some over the last month or so due to baby showers. I've got some pillows that I want to finish up for the day bed and just need Chris to hang everything else. We also picked up some storage boxes at IKEA today to help organize the shoes, socks, bibs, bloomers and so forth. IKEA has some really good prices on cute wicker storage baskets. I came away very pleased. I think we will be using Saturday afternoon to work on some of the projects in Maggie's room while my parents are here visiting, so I'll have to post pics of it when we finish up.

No comments: