Saturday, March 8, 2008

Gilmore Elementary



Today we went to Gilmore Elementary School's Carnival. They had all sorts of great activities for the kids, some cool auction items (I won something!), and yummy Outback food. Cameron enjoyed the festivities and we saw lots of his friends there. He was a bit tired when we left since he had been on all the bouncers and played quite a few games. Daddy had loaded up on foam darts and shot them at Cam while we were walking to the car. In the process he shot him in the ear and made him cry, so that ended the boys fun!
Afterwards, we headed into Friendswood to enjoy some yummy snow cones. Cameron got cherry, just like his Nana! He ate the whole cup full and promptly got his energy (sugar!) level back and was raring to go by the time we got home. How the boy doesn't crash for a nap, I have no idea. I promptly came home, sat in Chris' recliner and fell asleep for and hour. It was a fun family day for us.

No comments: