Monday, February 16, 2009

Bathroom bandit

Maggie has taken quite an interest in the bathroom. One day I found her playing in the toilet water, so gross. If she has the chance, she will also go through the trash can, which I've moved to the back of the toilet for safety. And every time I walk into the bathroom she follows me in to check out what I'm doing. Her little brain is working very hard to figure it all out. So today we forgot to shut the door and all I heard was a cabinet door slam. Doesn't she look just a bit guilty for tearing the tp up into little pieces?

Maybe this bathroom interest will be a quick potty training. Cross your fingers!

On a side note, Saturday night I was on the phone and Maggie decided to stand up unassisted. Honestly she was just trying to grab the phone from me, so it was completely unconscious that she did it. I'm sure that walking is in her future soon, but I'm not looking forward to it. She's probably going to cause even more destruction then.

1 comment:

Supermom said...

She is so cute! I always thought my kids caused LESS destruction when then started walking...maybe cause they weren't on the floor level anymore so they a weren't into as much. Good luck!