Monday, August 25, 2008

A Prayer

For all the teachers & mommies sending their kiddos off to their first day of school:

I pray that the day will go just like you expected. The children will all sit in their seats and listen with great attentiveness. The joy of teaching will be great on this day. Patience and grace will be felt by all.
I pray that when your children get home they are so excited about their day and can't stop talking about how cool their school is and how much they can't wait to go back. May they give you a big hug and tell you that they missed you as well.
And then, I pray, that everyone falls asleep early so that tomorrow is just as good.

1 comment:

Angie Campbell said...

Thanks for your prayers! Today was great for Trace, and he can't wait to go back tomorrow!