Friday, August 8, 2008

Maggie's Inhaler


So Maggie got a cold starting last Tuesday (7/29) and we were riding out the snotty nose pretty well until Saturday.  On Saturday I started to feel a wheeze in her chest, so Monday I finally got her into the doctor.  The doc felt the best course of action was to give Maggie an inhaler to help open up her bronchial tubes.  She didn't want to say she had bronchitis or asthma (like Cam), but wanted me to try using the inhaler to see if it helped.  
The inhaler has really helped and she even slept a lot better last night.  My hope is that asthma type qualities do not continue to crop in both of the kids much longer.  I'd much prefer for them to be strong and healthy without the aid of inhalers.  It seems that Houston brings out the worst in my allergies as well.  Ugh, what to do.

1 comment:

Misty said...

I hope she is feeling bettar!!