I cannot believe it's been 4 months since I was in the hospital with Maggie Moo. Some days I think she still looks so small, and then sometimes I think she's huge! I was visiting a friend on Sunday night who just had a little boy and Maggie looked like a mammoth next to his small size. However, he weighed more than she did when she was born, and I can't think of how she's gotten to the size she is in such a short amount of time.
She has really gotten to "talking" lately. She was even competing with Cam the other day. He was just talking away while Grandma was here and suddenly Maggie just let out this really loud series of noises. Cam stopped and just looked at her. I cannot imagine what my life will be like when they are both talking non-stop. Yikes!
Maggie has her second cold, gosh in just a month's time. Her loving cousin, Zachary, also has it. I guess they are already sharing everything. He borrowed her PJs on Friday night. Anyway, I think she's actually handling this round better. Not as much throwing up as last time. Maybe it's just because I know what to do this time.
She had her dr. appointment today and got 3 shots and one oral. She weighs 14lbs 13 oz (75th percentile) and is 23 1/4 inches long (25th percentile). I think we'll be outgrowing our car seat before the 1 year mark, at least in the weight department. Cam did at 8 or maybe it was 9 months. Following in big brother's footsteps on that one.
We bought some baby food tonight. Wow, bought it versus making it. Last time I made Cam's food for quite a while. I'll probably do a little of both for her. I did at least buy organic. Anyway, I'm planning to try out some peas for her tomorrow and see how she does. I have a feeling those might get spit out some, but you never know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment