Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Story about Cam's Grandpa

My grandmother sent me a story about my dad when he was in kindergarten.  I think Cameron has a bit of his grandfather in him in claims to holy fame.

I just read your latest Blog entry.  It reminded me of something that made us laugh many years ago.  Kindergartens were not yet part of the public school system when our children were young.  Your Dad attended private kindergarten at St. George's Episcopal Church.  Of course they had Chapel and a Bible lesson each day.  We car pooled 3 boys and 2 girls and often their conversations revealed whatever that day's discussion had been.  As we drove home one day, the first boy said, "I'm the Father!"  The second boy said, "Well, I'm the son!"  In a loud voice your Dad said, "Then I'm the Holy Ghost!"
 
Give our love to Cameron and "Nacho MoJo"  !!!!
 
Love you,
Grandma

I love getting to hear stories about our family.  It is so funny how history repeats itself.

1 comment:

Misty said...

That's such a cute story!