Kaiden's birthday was on July 16, but Bek scheduled his party for this last weekend. It was so awesome! The theme was animal safari. Bek made binoculars for the kids out of TP rolls, then read an animal sounds book, played Monkey See, Monkey Do, and had the kids go on an animal safari. There were animals spread all over the front yard and the kids captured them and put them in a cage. Then they received stamps in their passports for each animal they captured. It was very funny to watch them searching the yard with their binoculars for the animals and get so excited. I've shared a few pics from the day below.
Kaiden's alligator shirt I made on my embroidery machine. Check out behind him, it's the binoculars.Chris holding Zachary (February) and Maggie (April). I think my daughter is gaining a bit of weight!
Nick broke a foam bat when he broke open the pinata.
Cameron and his Woody shirt that I also made on the embroidery machine.
The cool cake that Nana made for Kaiden's party.

No comments:
Post a Comment