Cameron participated in his last Spring Sing at the Vine last Thursday (May 21, 2009). Next year he'll be at Friendswood Christian School. It's kind of hard to see where he is in this picture, but since he's a shorty and the young lady in front of him was tall it was hard to get a good shot. I'll have to see if I can figure out how to add an arrow to the pic.
This is Cameron's girlfriend Reagan that he plans to marry one day. They are so cute when they get excited to see each other. Her mom told me that Reagan is sad that Cameron won't be in her class next year. I don't think that Cam has really grasped yet what it means to go to a new school, so he doesn't know that she won't be there. They will get to see each other on Sunday mornings, which is a big plus.
No comments:
Post a Comment