So Maggie has had Hand, Foot, & Mouth disease, which is why she's been so darn cranky this week. I hate that I didn't know that's why she was not feeling good.
Here's a shot of little feet with their bumps all over.
Luckily we were able to get into the dr. office on Friday morning and get some medicine to make her feel better. By Saturday morning she was starting to act like her normal self, much happier and eating a lot more. She does, however, have a bit of a cough that I'm hoping goes away quickly.
2 comments:
Poor Baby! Hopefully she is almost done with it now...sometimes that one takes up to two weeks to run its course! Supposedly you only get this virus once, so at least you have it out of the way now! I am surprised that I didn't catch the symptoms either (bites on her hands & feet...with the other symptoms.) Both of my kiddos had really bad cases...Dawson even got it a second time, but it was MUCH milder the second time around. I hope she feels better soon!
Ha! So you did take pictures and post it! I knew you would! And, I have to negate Alyssa's comment, becaue Carson got 3 different strands of it by his first birthday...Each time it looked a little different, but it was terrible! Poor baby!
Post a Comment