Saturday, December 20, 2008

Here comes Santa Claus . . .

Sorry it's taking me a while to post. As Jenny says, a post is not complete if it does not include pictures. Anyway, I just sat down and downloaded a whole slew of pics so I'll be uploading as quickly as I can on here.

First, here's our annual Christmas party with my mommy group. We've done something a little different each year, but it's so nice to come together with friend and Santa, of course, to celebrate.

Maggie was quite interested in the beard on Santa.

This is when Santa first walked into the room. Could Cam look any more excited?
This is our friend Ethan. Him and Maggie seem to have a special connection. He loves to hold her while she sleeps.
And of course, we were so tired after all of the celebrating and just passed right out.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Kim said...

love the arm position on Chris and Maggie.