This is a resemblance! Soooo cute!!! We have a Carson Cabbage Patch kid - whose birthday is Sept 21st- and he has brown hair and blue eyes and his name is Carson. He sits in his box on the top shelf of Carson's room... a collector I think... I had tons of Cabbage Patch kids growing up, but strangely, my boys haven't taken to them, so I am happy you have a little girl who will play with them!!!
She TOTALLY does resemble the doll! That's so cute!!! She is just adorable! When baby Rae was a newborn, I thought she looked like a little troll doll because her hair stood straight up and she had/has a huge cheesy smile. I wished I'd have taken a picture of her with the doll!
4 comments:
This is a resemblance! Soooo cute!!!
We have a Carson Cabbage Patch kid - whose birthday is Sept 21st- and he has brown hair and blue eyes and his name is Carson. He sits in his box on the top shelf of Carson's room... a collector I think...
I had tons of Cabbage Patch kids growing up, but strangely, my boys haven't taken to them, so I am happy you have a little girl who will play with them!!!
She's so cute.
OMG. She's so adorable. I've got a meaty man waiting for her!!
She TOTALLY does resemble the doll! That's so cute!!! She is just adorable! When baby Rae was a newborn, I thought she looked like a little troll doll because her hair stood straight up and she had/has a huge cheesy smile. I wished I'd have taken a picture of her with the doll!
Post a Comment