Monday, February 18, 2008

Brad's Figth with Cancer

Chris & I have talked endlessly about our friends Brad & Jenny since we started going to Southeast in 2005. They have gone through a horrible fight with cancer in Brad's knee, and now it has moved into his lungs. So the fight continues. Jenny has started a blog and has periodic updates (as the doctors provide it) on their site. I've got the link below - The Wims Family.
I would say they are the strongest couple I know, especially in supporting each other through this time. However, I know the constant bad news has taken it's toll again and again, and many tears have been shed from both. Please keep praying for them, add them to your prayer list at your church, and know that even though they may not know you personally, they are feeling your prayers. Thank you.

No comments: