Monday, March 9, 2009
More Bluebonnet Pics
The kids and I headed over to Melody Lane today to take some bluebonnet pics. We must have been there not long after our friend Angie and her boys since she posted some shots today too.
Cameron shot Maggie and me. He walked around the field for a while before telling me, "Okay mommy this is the spot." I'd ask if he'd gotten the pic and he'd say yes. Then he walked around some more and said, "Okay we only need 11 more pictures." I finally had to stop the photo madness. He actually did get about 3 good pics of Maggie & me.
My sweet flower child.
I liked the way they were not looking at the camera in this one.
Okay he's just a cheesy boy. I am always surprised how willing he is to take pictures and pose for me. Maggie is not at all like that. She is difficult with the camera at home, out and about, and even when we've had some pros take a shot. I have these awesome pics of Cam at all ages because he's a ham for the camera. I just can't seem to get good ones of Maggie very often. I'll use that as an excuse when she's older and says that there are no pictures of her since she was the second child. Ha! I'm already plotting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE the bluebonnet pics! Very cute...
Love it. I didn't know they were in bloom already. I'll have to get my "brood" over there.
Post a Comment