Sunday, January 18, 2009

9 Months and Growing

Our dear sweet Maggie is already 9 months old. This time last year I was miserable in my pregnancy. I can't believe that such a sweet baby was making me feel so bad.
She had her regular check in with the doctor on Thursday. It was nice to not have shots, however my doc does a blood test at this age and that was almost worse. The nurse was very good, he prepped everything so it would go as quickly as possible. However, Maggie was still none too please with him. She weighed in at 19.1 lbs, putting her in the 50th percentile for weight. I can't think of the height off the top of my head right now, but I know it was 25th percentile. Meaning she's a fire hydrant!



Already learning to be a ham for the camera!
I found Maggie "in" the barstool and looking oh so cute.
She did have a little cold, so her nose is all red from us wiping it constantly.
Teeth report: I think maybe by the end of this month she will have some of those bottom teeth coming out. She's gnawing on stuff like crazy (see chair above), but her gums are kind of turning white and I've been informed that means teeth are near. I'll post if we see anything.

No comments: