So Cameron is really into Texas Tech football this season. I don't think it has anything to do with him and I watching every game so far this season and singing the fight song after every touchdown. ;)
The other night after Tech scored a TD, he kept asking, "Daddy, can we sing it? Let's sing it!" And he will start leading the song with so much enthusiasm. He even know who the top two players for Tech are and what number they wear: quarterback Graham Harrell (#6) and wide receiver Michael Crabtree (#5). He also found a small football that I got a couple of years ago and goes running around saying pretending to be Graham Harrell, while get to be Crabtree. I couldn't be more proud of my little Red Raider.
He has also been asking how many days until we go to the Tech football game against Baylor. It is like a count down to Christmas. He says he misses Raider Red (mascot) and can't wait to see him and give him a big hug. I don't know who is more excited about all this, me or him.
Anyway I wanted to post a couple of videos so that everyone could share in his excitement. One of these days we will work getting the words exactly right in the fight song. Right now I love it the way it is. Get your guns up! Wreck 'Em Tech!
...Chris
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is PRICELESS!! I love it. Isn't it so cute that they have that team spirit so influenced by their parents. My kids came into this world singing "Hey Fightin' Tigers!"
~SARAH~
This is so cute! Even if it is Tech! haha
Kaiden thought this was hilariuos! I love Cam's little cowboy accent at the begining. haha
Post a Comment